August 19 is the twenty-ninth meeting for Systems Thinking Ontario. The registration is on Eventbrite.
Systems Thinking Summer Conferences Debriefings
In the international systems community, summer is a busy time for conferences. In the past few months, we've had:
- 59th Annual Meeting of the International Society for the Systems Sciences, Berlin, August 2-9
- ASC Symposium on Second Order Science, Berlin, August 5
- International Society of Industrial Ecology biannual conference, Guildford, UK, July 7-10
- Purplsoc: Pursuit of Pattern Languages for Societal Change, Krems, Austria, July 3-5
This session of Systems Thinking Ontario will have conference attendees share what they learned.
For the ISSS meeting:
- The program is listed at http://isss2015.sched.org/ .
- Some attendees shared photos and comments in the Systems Science Facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/2391509563/.
- Microblog entries can found with the hashtag #isss2015 at https://twitter.com/search?q=%23isss2015&src=typd
For the ASC symposium:
- Microblog entries have been retweeted by @asc_cybernetics at https://twitter.com/asc_cybernetics
For the ISIE conference:
- Digests of the meeting can be found from http://coevolving.com/blogs/index.php/archive/industrial-ecology-in-2015/
- Microblog entries can be found with a search on isie at https://twitter.com/search?q=isie2015&src=typd
For the Purplsoc conference:
- Digests of the meeting can be found from http://coevolving.com/blogs/index.php/archive/purplsoc-2015-digests-and-presentation/
- Microblog entries can be found with a search on purplsoc at https://twitter.com/search?q=purplsoc&src=typd
Bloggers are encouraged to write about their learning and experiences at the meeting. Links will be added to this page.