May 16 is the fifth meeting for Systems Thinking Ontario. Registration is available at http://st-on-2013-05-16.eventbrite.com/.
Theme: Systems and Reflective Practice
The focus question for the evening is:
- How does the Systems Thinking Ontario community want to evolve:
- as associated with a civil society?
- in relationship to professional practice? and
- as systems thinking in reflexive practice?
Suggested pre-reading: Ulrich (2003)
To provide a minimal shared context, a foundational (i.e. sometimes old!) article can be helpful.
- Werner Ulrich (2003), "A Brief Introduction to Critical Systems Thinking for Professionals & Citizens" at http://wulrich.com/cst_brief.html
- Ulrich (2000), "Reflective practice in the civil society: the contribution of critically systemic thinking", prepublication version of a paper published in Reflective Practice, 1, No. 2, 2000, pp. 247-268, as http://wulrich.com/downloads/ulrich_2000a.pdf from http://wulrich.com/downloads.html .
Participants should not feel limited to this suggested pre-reading, but should recognize that other attendees may have not read, or are reading differently, that article.
Agenda, May 16, 2013
Bloogers are encouraged to write about their learning and experiences at the meeting. Links will be added to this page.