Lambert Lounge, OCAD U.
The building on McCaul Street is south of Dundas Street, north of Queen Street, west of University Avenue.
- By TTC streetcar, the 502 Downtowner has a loop on McCaul Street directly across the street (in the Village by the Grange), with the the 505 Dundas stopping at the top of McCaul Street, and the 501 Queen stopping at the bottom of McCaul Street.
- By subway, the closest stops on the Yonge-University-Spadina line are at St. Patrick Station (i.e. University Avenue at Dundas Street) or Osgoode Station (i.e. University Avenue at Queen Street).
Pay parking may be available at reduced rates after 6 p.m. (See parkopedia.ca near 100 McCaul Street).
- South of OCAD (nearer to Queen Street) on McCaul Street, there's a surface pay lot at the corner of Stephanie Street. The lot is unattended, and payment can be made with a credit card or cash in a machine for pay-and-display parking. Payment before 6 p.m. is charged at the day rate, rather than the overnight rate.
- One street east of McCaul, the closest Green P Parking lot is Carpark 221 at 121 St. Patrick Street, listed with pay-and-display parking and a flat rate after 6 p.m.
- Across the street from OCAD, the Village by the Grange has underground, manned parking. The directions provided by the Art Gallery of Ontario suggest that evening rates may not be available, although weekend rates are.
The Lambert Lounge can be found on the ground floor of 100 McCaul Street. Come in through the front doors of OCAD U., turn left (to walk south), and Lambert Lounge is at the end of the hall. Capacity for the room is 40 people.
The main number for OCAD. U. is 416-977-6000.
Systems Thinking Ontario thanks the OCAD U. Faculty of Design for providing the Lambert Lounge as a venue.